tienganhforum
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

tienganhforum

Chào mừng bạn đến với diễn đàn! Chúc bạn có khoảng thời gian thoải mái ở đây!

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

Truyện cười tiếng Anh cực hay nè pà con

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Ginny_xinh
Thành viên tích cực
Thành viên tích cực
Ginny_xinh

Tổng số bài gửi : 46
Được cảm ơn : 0
Đến từ : viet nam

Truyện cười tiếng Anh cực hay nè pà con Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Truyện cười tiếng Anh cực hay nè pà con   Truyện cười tiếng Anh cực hay nè pà con EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:29 am

Truyện cười tiếng anh cực hay nè pà con

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The teen-aged beauty was telling a friend that she was really worried about her mother. It seems she's always fatigued from staying up all night long.
Her friend asked, "What's she doing staying up all night? At her age, that's not good at all."
The girl replied, "Waiting for me to come home."
---------------------
"Darling," whispered a frail little husband from his chair.
"I'm very sick, would you please call me a vet?"
"A vet? Why do you want a vet and not a medical doctor?" asked his wife.
The husband replied, "Because I work like a horse, live like a dog, and have to sleep with a silly cow!"
----------------------
"I hate my mother-in-law," Larry tells his buddy Harry.
"But without her, you wouldn't have your wife."
"And that's another reason why I hate her."
----------------------
So a Texan goes touring in Australia. He wants to see some of the local agriculture.
His guide shows him a grove of grapefruit. The Texan laughs: "Why, in Texas, we've got lemons bigger'n that!"
His guide shows him a patch of watermelons. The Texan laughs again: "Why, in Texas, we've got cucumbers bigger'n that!"
His guide shows him an apple orchard. The Texan laughs a third time: "Why, in Texas, we've got cherries bigger'n that!"
Suddenly, a herd of kangaroos runs across the road. The Texan jumps up, startled. "What in the world was that?"
His guide answers, in a quiet, matter-of-fact voice: "Mice."

^ ^ Very Happy
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Truyện cười tiếng Anh cực hay nè pà con
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang