Đây là một đề thi HSG tiếng Anh 6 mình sưu tầm được : http://d.violet.vn/uploads/resources/281/218097/preview.swf
1 Đề khác đây :
Kỳ thi học sinh giỏi năm học 2007 -2008
môn tiếng anh 6
A. Pronunciation :
Choose the word having the underlined letters pronounced differently from the others
1. A. call B. fall C. shall D. wall
2. A. clown B. down C. own D. town
3. A. above B. glove C. love D. move
4. A. cow B. show C. know D. throw
5. A. clear B. dear C. hear D. pear 6. A. thank B. that C. this D. those
7. A. cost B. most C. post D. roast
8. A. arm B. charm C. farm D. warm
9. A. come B. home C. some D. none
10. A. cow B. now C. how D. showB.Vocabulary & grammar I. Choose the best answer
1. His lips aren’t full. They are_____ ( fat, weak, thin, long)
2. Lemonade, apple juice, soda and _____ are cold drinks ( beans, noodles, vegetables, iced tea)
3. We have English on Tuesday and on Saturday. We have it _____ a week ( once, twice, two times, three times)
4. Lan and Nam often listen to music in _____free time. ( your, his, her, their)
5. Mai doesn’t like playing soccer. She _____ plays soccer. ( always, usually, never, often)
6. He wants ____ an engineer. ( to be, being, be, is)
7. They would like some milk _____ dinner. ( in, at, for, of)
8. Minh often goes_____ in the mountains on the weekend. ( walking, travel, walk, to walk)
9. She listens to music _____ a week ( two days, always, twice, every )
10. _____ I help you? Yes. I’d like some beef. ( Do, Am, Would, Can)II. Complete the following sentences with an appropriate form of the verb in brackets
1. My sister always( wear) nice clothes for work. Today she (wear) a blue jacket and shirt
2. Why you (buy) so much food ? ~ Because we ( have) a party tonight,
3. That film ( come) to the local cinema next week. You ( want) to see it?
4. It ( not rain ) right now. The sun ( shine ) and the sky is blue.
5. Alice ( not take) the bus to school every day. She usually ( walk) insteadIII. Complete the following sentences with an appropriate form of the word in brackets
1. There are four _____in my house. Bookshelf.
2. The photocopy is between the _____ and the drugstore. Bake
3. Is your brother an_____? act
4. Mai's sister is a ______ sing
5. We must be ____ when we cross the road. care
6. This tree has a lot of green _____ leaf
7. Is your father a ______ ? business
8. I’m Vietnamese. What’s your ______ ? nation
9. Air ....... is a big problem in many cities in the world. pollute
10. Yoko is from Japan. She is _____ JapanIV. Find and correct the mistakes
1. My mother is going to the market with my
2. Mr. Minh rides his bike to work at the moment.
3. How many homework does Lan have every day?
4. The Browns are traveling to Ho Chi Minh City in train. 5. I'm twenty-one year old and I' m a student.
6. A lot of my friends play soccer, but not much of them play tennis.
7. Minh and his father are going to plant trees in the garden now.
8. Are they many students in your class?C. ReadingI. Complete the passage. Fill in each gap with a suitable word given.
finishes are students has big in yard grade on street
Here is a photo of my school. It’s a (1)_____ school. It is (2) ____ the city. It’s on Nguyen Hue (3) ____ . In my school, there is a big (4) ____ and there (5) ____ a lot of trees around it. My school (6) ____ three floors and forty classrooms with 1,700 (7) ____. My classroom is (
____ the second floor. I’m in (9) ____ 6, class 6A. Our class starts at 7.00 and (10) ____ at 11.30II. Read the passage and then fill True(T) or False(F) for each sentence below
It’s six o’clock in the evening. Many people are at home. They are having dinner. They are watching T.V. They are listening to music. But Mrs. Bich is going to the work. She’s a doctor and she works at night in the hospital. Today she’s late. The hospital is not in her neighborhood so she usually goes by car. Mrs. Bich is in her car now. She’s driving fast. She should slow down but she must be at work by six thirty. A policeman stops her. “ You are driving too fast !” he says. You are going to have an accident. It’s six thirty. Mrs. Bich is not at the hospital. She’s at the police station. Her car must stay there for fourteen days.
1. Many people are not working 6. She is late for work
2. Mrs. Bich comes home every evening at six 7. She is a dangerous driver
3. Mrs. Bich is a night doctor 8. A policeman doesn’t keep her car
4. The hospital is near her house 9. She arrives at the hospital at 6.30
5. She goes to work by motorbike 10. She isn’t going to drive her car for two weeks III. Read the passage and answer the questions:
Salina lives in a village in Africa. Her day starts at 4 o’clock. She gets up, and she walks three kilometers to the river. She collects some water, and carries it back to her house. The water is very heavy. It isn’t clean but there isn’t any water in the village. Salina doesn’t go to school. She can’t read or write. She helps her mother in the house.
1. Where does Salina live?
2. What does Salina do after she gets up?
3. Is the water clean?
4. Can Salina read? 5. Where does Salina help her mother?
6. What does she collect?
7. Does Salina go to school?
8. Is the water very heavy?D. Writing:I. Choose the best answer
1. newspaper/ a / day / I / read / every //
a. I read newspaper every day b. I read a newspaper every day
c. I read every day a newspaper d. I every read a day newspaper
2. Lunch / a / grandfather / after / always / sleep / has.
a. Grandfather always has a sleep after lunch. b. Grandfather has always a sleep after lunch.
c. Grandfather always has sleep after a lunch. d. Grandfather always sleep after has a lunch.
3. famous / reading / I / people / about / like / books.
a. I like reading books about people famous. b. I like reading about famous people books.
c. I like reading about people famous books. d. I like reading books about famous people.
4. listen / I / the / my / car / radio / usually / in / to.
a. I usually listen to the radio in my car. b. I listen usually to the radio in my car.
c. I usually listen to my radio in the car. d. I usually listen in my to the radio.
5. face / eyes / big / Lan / round / black / a / and / has.
a. Lan has a round face and big black eyes b. Lan has round face and a big black eyes
c. Lan has a round face and black big eyes d. Lan has round face and a black big eyes
6. there / house / many / of / your / how / cans / are / food / in ?
a. How many food of cans are there in your house? b. How many cans food are there of in your house?
c. How many cans of food there are in your house? d. How many cans of food are there in your house?II. Rewrite each of the following sentences, beginning with the words given
1. Does Areyour have twenty-five students? there..........................................?
2. How much does a bowl of How much is....................................?noodles cost?
3. The work This work isis very hard and he can’t do it. too................................
Mr.4. Mr. Minh has a daughter, Lan . Minh is .......................................
5. What is the width of this How............................................... ..?river?
6. My mother My mother often goes ....................often drives to work.
7. What is the price of a cake and an orange? How............................................... ..?
8. That book belongs That is........................................to Nam.
Chúc các bạn thi tốt